Saturday, June 16, 2012

Snorkeling in the Red Sea


Hailey, Maddie, Rachel

Last Sunday we went to Eilot to snorkel in the Red Sea. It was a blast. The weather was quite hot, which made it a good day for the beach. I unfortunately left both of the swimsuits I brought to Israel in Turkey, but a very kind Natalie Pennington brought an extra to Eilot that she let me borrow. After one go in my tank top and shorts, I was very grateful for the swimsuit; it made a surprising difference. My wonderful mother has told me that she is sending me a swimsuit so I will be prepared for Galilee. Thank you Mom!

This past week or two has been very busy with homework. Next week is finals, after which I will only have two classes for the rest of the semester... and needless to say, we are all very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment