Saturday, April 21, 2012

Marathon

Nine o'clock bedtimes.
5 o'clock long runs.
Injuries and icing.
Cheering, wonderful roommates.
Cheering, wonderful parents.
Brother in from Boston.
UTTER MISERY.

Twenty-six point two? Done.


Thank You
  • Emily Hales and Chloe Sumsion: Thank you for coming to see me run.
  • All my roommates: Thank you for encouraging me every step of the way this whole semester.
  • Mom and Dad: Thank you for watching me run, dealing with my stress, and driving me around this entire weekend.
  • Angela my cycling teacher: Thank you for enduring the daily questions and providing invaluable advice.
  • Spencer William Edwards:Thank you for not only running with me, but also providing every encouraging word, laughing at every funny sign, and dragging me to the finish line. Champions we are!

My only disappointment: Spencer forgot to bring back my favorite sweatpants. Sigh. They are due for a trip through the mail system.

No comments:

Post a Comment