Thursday, August 2, 2012

Galilee

Beth Shean/Scythopolis:



And the lovely students sitting on ancient public toilets


Overlooking the Sea of Galilee

Sea of Galilee

Mount of Beattitudes

Sea of Galilee

Hike in Galilee area

I conquered the Cacti.


Gamla:


The sign says: Climbing on structures is prohibited . . .


I fell off this cliff and almost died, but then I climbed back up it

This is what Brianne and Chloe call studying . . .

Joe Ludlow and I at the church in Galilee


Feet in the Jordan River

Slick-back Sunday

. . . and the aftermath of slick-back Sunday

Mt. Tabor, one of the possible sites of the Mount of Transfiguration

Megiddo:



Being sacrificed at Dan

The Winnie the Pooh tree at Dan

David and his women

Look familiar? Check the back of your Bible under Ceasarea Philippi

David perfectly exemplifies how I feel much of the time here in Israel


Caesarea:



Galilee was absolutely amazing--socially, emotionally, spiritually. I am living a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment